Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Christian Kastner

Hello,

I recommend to accept Christian Kastner as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is ckk.

 * Applicant background

I've been using free software since the early 2000s. An avid Debian user, in 2010 I resolved to try do contribute something back. Then, when my first upload got accepted into the archive, I was hooked.

I have dabbled in various parts of Debian over the years, but my main points of interest are doing QA work, and Debian on embedded devices.

Regards,

Jonathan McDowell