Re: DM application of Arturo Borrero Gonzalez

Hi,

On 08/04/15 02:21 AM, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages nftables, libnftnl, rpmlint, neopi
> and I co\u2010maintain the packages conntrack, suricata, thc-ipv6, libhtp
>
> My GnuPG key DD98 61AB 23DC 3333 892E  07A9 68E7 1398 1D15 15F8 is
> signed by the Debian Developers:
>  Mathieu Parent <sathieu@debian.org>
>  Ana Guerrero Lopez <ana@debian.org>
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I've sponsored nftables and libnftnl multiple times for Arturo, as well
as a few backports. All his uploads are of high quality and he is very
responsive to feedback from both his sponsors, and users of his packages
in bug reports etc. I believe that he has the necessary social and
technical skills to be a DM and make a positive contribution to the project.

Keep up the good work Arturo!

(Apologies for the delayed advocacy; I've been swamped with academic
coursework and exams for the past month or so.)

Regards,
Vincent