Re: DM application of Arturo Borrero Gonzalez

* Arturo Borrero Gonzalez [Wed Apr 08, 2015 at 11:21:17AM +0200]:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

> Currently, I maintain the packages nftables, libnftnl, rpmlint, neopi
> and I co\u2010maintain the packages conntrack, suricata, thc-ipv6, libhtp

I've sponsored the uploads of rpmlint for Arturo, I have the
impression that Arturo is doing a good job. I'd like to see Arturo
becoming a Debian Maintainer and hereby advocate for him for
becoming a DM.

regards,
-mika-