Re: Advocacy for Donald Norwood

Hi everybody

El 18/03/15 a las 18:11, K\xe5re Thor Olsen via nm escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I advocate Donald Norwood to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.
>
> The current status of Donald Norwood is Debian Contributor.
>
> Advocacy text:
>
> I have the pleasure of working with Donald in the website team on the maintenance of the "Who's using Debian" pages.  Especially important in the regard is a now on-going audit of all existing entries to get them updated or removed.  After the initial procedural discussions, this process is being run by Donald.
>
> Kåre Thor Olsen (via nm.debian.org)

I am not a DD yet, but as contributor in Publicity and Website teams,
I've also seen part of the work that Donald Norwood is doing here and I
second everything Paul and Kåre said.

I hope he gets an AM soon and I'm sure everybody will benefit of him
being a DD.

I take this opportunity to say thank you to everybody who helps in the
process of getting people involved in Debian.

Best

--
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona