Advocacy for Ximin Luo

Hello,

I advocate Ximin Luo to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Ximin Luo is Debian Maintainer, with guest account.

Advocacy text:

I have collaborated on several occasions with Ximin Luo in Debian
and in the Tor Project. I had advocated for Ximin to get DM status
before and he has shown good care of his packages.

Ximin is knowledgeable in many different programming language,
learns fast, and knows both about teaching and learning. I would be glad
to see him become a full member of the Debian project, including upload
rights.

One of Ximin's email is: <infinity0@pwned.gg>
Key fingerprint: A405 E58A B372 5B39 6ED1  B85C 1318 EFAC 5FBB DBCE
(signed by my own)

Jérémy Bobbio (via nm.debian.org)