Re: Advocacy for Mattia Rizzolo

Hi,

On Montag, 2. März 2015, Andrea Colangelo via nm wrote:
> I advocate Mattia Rizzolo to become Debian Developer, uploading.

I happily echo Andrea's words, having Mattia become a DD will be great for
Debian and will also enable Mattia to get more awesome work done!

The first time I really noticed him was when he became involved in maintaining
libeatmydata, which he brought into good shape for jessie.

I've also seen Mattia helpfully and friendly contributing in the #debian-qa
channel since a while and then, since December 17th 2014 I've had the joy to
merge 200 patches from him for reproducible.debian.net into
jenkins.debian.net.git, which he greatly improved. Without Mattia's work,
https://reproducible.debian.net wouldn't be where it is today!

I'm looking forward to the day he finally becomes a DD!

cheers,
	Holger