Advocacy for Mattia Rizzolo

Hello,

I advocate Mattia Rizzolo to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Mattia Rizzolo is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I've met Mattia in the Italian Ubuntu Developers Team, and I closely followed him during his early days in Debian packaging, sponsoring his first contributions too. I also met him personally several times, and I can testify his strong commitment towards Free Software. Mattia has done a great job so far, and has acquired a solid technical background. He also has DM privileges since months, and used them diligently. He is always eager to learn new things, and is a great team player and very keen to work with others.
All in all, I think Mattia will be a great addition for the Project, and I strongly trust him to have unsupervised upload  privileges to the archive, and the right to have a say in the social direction of the project as well.

Andrea Colangelo (via nm.debian.org)