Advocacy for Adam Borowski

Hello,

I advocate Adam Borowski to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Adam Borowski is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I was advocate for Adam Borowski one and a half year ago, and my positive opinion of him has not changed since. Adam has done very good packaging work on non-trivial packages. He is also active on the debian-devel mailing list, and in my opinion he is a positive contributor. I firmly believe he will be a fine addition to the group of Debian Developers.

Guus Sliepen (via nm.debian.org)