Re: DM application of Tim Potter

Hello,

I am writing to advocate Tim Potter in his application [1] to become a
Debian Maintainer.  As a member of the Java Team, he has prepared a
number of new packages that are build dependencies for an updated jruby.
 During this work, he has demonstrated an attention to detail, an
understanding of the special challenges facing Java build systems in the
context of Debian, and a generally good attitude.

I have enjoyed working with him as a sponsor and look forward to
continuing to do so.  I feel confident that he will help our community
and would be glad for him to be accepted into the project as a Debian
Maintainer.

Sincerely,
tony

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2015/01/msg00017.html