Re: DM application of Dimitri Fontaine

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 07:15:30PM +0200, Julien Danjou wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 27 2014, Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
>
> > This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
> > <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> >
> > I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> > Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> >
> > Currently, I maintain the packages pgloader, pgstaging and I co‐maintain
> > the packages pgextwlist, prefix, pgfincore, prefix, preprepare and
> > skytools3.
> >
> > My GnuPG key 60B1CB4E is signed by the Debian Developers Stefano
> > Zacchiroli, Julien Danjou and Cyril Bouthors, and soon to be signed by
> > Christoph Berg.
> >
> > I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
>
> As Dimitri sponsors for a long time, I know he has been doing an awesome
> work in Debian for years.
>
> So I definitely hereby advocate his candidacy.

I've never worked with Dimitri, so I can't advocate his DM, but I can
advocate for him being a super cool person, and a great social fit!
Huge +1 from me!

Much love,
  Paul

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>  |   Proud Debian Developer
: :'  : 4096R / 8F04 9AD8 2C92 066C 7352  D28A 7B58 5B30 807C 2A87