DM application of Dimitri Fontaine

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages pgloader, pgstaging and I co‐maintain
the packages pgextwlist, prefix, pgfincore, prefix, preprepare and
skytools3.

My GnuPG key 60B1CB4E is signed by the Debian Developers Stefano
Zacchiroli, Julien Danjou and Cyril Bouthors, and soon to be signed by
Christoph Berg.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
--
Dimitri Fontaine