Re: DM application of Nigel Kukard

On 11/24/2014 12:16 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On November 24, 2014 4:45:51 AM EST, Nigel Kukard <nkukard@lbsd.net> wrote:
>> Hi there Scott,

>> postfix-policyd is
>> confused
>>> Nigel is postfix-policyd's upstream, as for all packages which he
>> mentioned
>>> below but do not show up on
>>> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=nkukard@lbsd.net
>>> Hope that makes it clearer.
>>>
>>> (Please keep him CC, Nigel is not subscribed to debian-newmaint)
>>>
>> My first upload of postfix-policyd was removed from mentors (correctly
>> after 20 weeks), I did not ask for that upload to be sponsored as I
>> believed a better job could be done and the quality of the package
>> improved. After consulting with Tobias and Eriberto I decided to take
>> an
>> approach which will require a few upstream changes to be made which
>> will
>> result in consistent naming throughout the package, I am about half way
>> through these and should hopefully finish in the next few weeks.
>>
>> I hope this helps :)
> It does.  As a rule, I don't think packages that aren't uploaded to the archive yet should be listed as ones you maintain, but it's a minor point.

Maybe I should of rather said I was working on fixing the package in
Debian and have adopted it.

I do currently maintain the upstream .deb. The upstream .deb can be
improved aswell, and I'm working to bring both in line with each other
and improving on their quality.

I'm sorry if I was unclear. It was certainly not intentional.

-N