Re: DM application of Nigel Kukard

Hi there Scott,

On 11/24/2014 09:32 AM, Tobias Frost wrote:
>> According to https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/postfix-policyd postfix-policyd is
>> only in oldstable and Nigel is not listed as a maintainer, so I'm confused
>> about what Nigel is maintaining.
> Nigel is postfix-policyd's upstream, as for all packages which he mentioned
> below but do not show up on
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=nkukard@lbsd.net
> Hope that makes it clearer.
>
> (Please keep him CC, Nigel is not subscribed to debian-newmaint)

My first upload of postfix-policyd was removed from mentors (correctly
after 20 weeks), I did not ask for that upload to be sponsored as I
believed a better job could be done and the quality of the package
improved. After consulting with Tobias and Eriberto I decided to take an
approach which will require a few upstream changes to be made which will
result in consistent naming throughout the package, I am about half way
through these and should hopefully finish in the next few weeks.

I hope this helps :)

-N