Advocacy for Leo Iannacone

Hello,

I advocate Leo Iannacone to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Leo Iannacone is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I hereby advocate Leo's application to become Debian Developer.

I reviewed and sponsored many uploads for Leo over the past years, and I had the pleasure of witnessing his growth as developer and Debian contributor.

Leo is knowledgeable, accurate and sensible, a friendly person and a team player thorough and thorough. He has massively improved his packaging skills, and learnt all what a Debian Developer must know.

Leo can be trusted to have full, unsupervised, unrestricted upload to the archive right now. I am sure that he will be a great addition to the Debian project.

Alessio Treglia (via nm.debian.org)