Advocacy for Leo Iannacone

Hello,

I advocate Leo Iannacone to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Leo Iannacone is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I hereby advocate Leo to become a Debian Developer, uploading.

I know Leo since a lot of years, and he's always been a great person to work with. He learnt a lot during these months, and I'm fully confident he will continue to improve the quality of the Node stack in Debian in the future even with unsupervisioned uploads in the archive.

I wholeheartedly welcome Leo as a fellow Debian Developer.

Luca Falavigna (via nm.debian.org)