Advocacy for Alexandre Delanoë

Hello,

I advocate Alexandre Delanoë to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Alexandre Delanoë is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

Alexandre has been involved in the Debian community on various aspects:
* He helped on making Debian France a trusted organization by working on the new status for the association.
* He has been the Debian France board, acting a secretary. As part of this position, he improved our vote system.
* We organized the Mini Debconf 2014 in Paris together

He does understand Debian, our objective, the way we work, etc.

I think he should become DD (non-upload).

Thanks,
Sylvestre

Sylvestre Ledru (via nm.debian.org)