Advocacy for Alexandre Delanoë

Hello,

I advocate Alexandre Delanoë to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Alexandre Delanoë is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

As the president of Debian France, I have been working with Alexandre Delanoë for a long time already since he has been the current secretary since July of 2013. Debian France is a trusted organization for Debian and as such I believe that the work he makes there deserves some recognition in the wider Debian project.

Furthermore, as a sociologist, he studied the Debian project for much longer than that and already reported some of his findings to us (I remember at least one talk he have during a mini-debconf in Paris).

Raphaël Hertzog (via nm.debian.org)