Advocacy for Laura Arjona Reina

Hello,

I advocate Laura Arjona Reina to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Laura Arjona Reina is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I've known Laura in 2012 when she first started contributing to the spam reviewing effort and microblogging on identi.ca about Debian. Since then she joined various teams - publicity, l10n spanish, www - and has contributed to Debian regularly.
She is a charm to work with: her enthusiasm is contagious, her work scrupolous and competent, she's always polite and helpful. She has a unique gift to transmit her enthusiasm to other people as well as communicate and promote very well the projects she's involved with.
I had the pleasure to meet her during Barcelona Miniconf in 2014, when we gave a talk together about contributing to l10n in Debian and worked a bit about Debian Contributors.
Beside her work in Debian, she is a well known Free Software advocate as well as contributor for various projects (MediaGoblin and Pump.io in particular).
She will be a fantastic addition to the project, and I wholeheartedly support her application.

Francesca Ciceri (via nm.debian.org)