Re: DM application of Otto Kekäläinen (with correct OpenPGP signature)

I'm writing to advocate for Otto's DM application.

I have worked with Otto and reviewed his significant contributions to
packaging MariaDB for Debian. I believe that he understand Debian
packaging and MariaDB, as well as the related packages completely. Otto
is also a pleasure to work with, and has endured quite a bit of waiting
and lag from us, his sponsors, to get MariaDB into Debian.