Advocacy for Gianfranco Costamagna

Hello,

I advocate Gianfranco Costamagna to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Gianfranco Costamagna is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

Hello,

Gianfranco is helping for a long, long time now with the maintenance of BOINC and he is a DM for longer than a year - he just only recently got an account on developer machines, if I understood this right, which confuses the system.

https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=costamagnagianfranco@yahoo.it
he is a good guy, very reliable and self-driven ... learns quickly .... give him a chance.

Steffen

Steffen Möller (via nm.debian.org)