Re: DM application of Josue Ortega

On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 09:54:41PM -0600, Josue Ortega wrote:

> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Josue is a very active member of the local Debian community in
Guatemala he had been working with Debian for very long time now,

Even if I never have the pleasure to sponsors one his packages, I did
review some of his packaging work for the past 2-3 years, I think he is
ready to become a DM, and for sure it will be a great asset for the
Project as a DD later when he decide to take that step.

Cheers

--
René