Re: DM application of Josue Ortega

Josue Ortega dijo [Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 09:54:41PM -0600]:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages:
>  (...)

(Not signing this mail, as I cannot formaly endorse Josué — I have
never done technical work with him)

...But I know the Central American community, and of course, I know
Josué as a free software activist. I know his work will benefit
Debian, and I know we are gaining a lot by having him in our
ranks. So, yes, please have him as a DM.