Re: DM application of Jean Schurger

On Wed, 2014-04-30 21:51:42 -0400, Jean Schurger wrote:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I give some help to the 'Debian GNOME Maintainers' team.
> My GnuPG key '596A E928' is signed by the Debian Developers Antoine
> Beaupré <anarcat@debian.org> and Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago@debian.org>.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention.

I couldn't find your name listed at https://www.debian.org/devel/people
but found it at:

https://contributors.debian.org/contributor/jeansch-guest%40alioth
https://alioth.debian.org/users/jeansch-guest/

DMs only upload their own packages. Apparently there is no package
uploaded under your name as a maintainer or co-maintainer yet.

It appears as you have done some packaging but the package wasn't
uploaded to the Debian archive under your name.

https://bugs.debian.org/740450
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-systemd-maintainers/2014-March/001617.html
https://bugs.debian.org/606358
https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/12/msg00379.html

As a DM you're supposed to upload packages!

What are your plans in that regard?

Oh, wait. I found the changelog at the web address below with your name
in it. :-)

http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/g/gnome-shell-extensions/unstable_changelog