Report for 'Debian Developer, non-uploading' applicant Christophe Siraut

Hello,

I recommend to accept Christophe Siraut as a new Debian Developer, non-uploading.
The account name is tobald.

 * Applicant background

I discovered debian and free software in 2002, the dynamics of collaboration was an important incentive for me when deciding to study computers and networks; later I started coding for projects involving local free software communities. I currently work as a system engineer.

I have been following debian project discussions for a few year, and fixed bugs; recently I started to work on UDD-related projects; I intend to apply for non-uploading debian developer.

Regards,

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio