Advocacy for Prach Pongpanich

Hello,

I advocate Prach Pongpanich to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I’m happy to see Prach one step closer to becoming a Debian Developer,
and I believe all the PHP PEAR maintenance team agree with that
statement.

I’ve uploaded some PHP packages on behalf of Prach, and have really been
pleased by his work and attachment to details. I also learned a few
tricks thanks to his packaging skills.

Prach is a team player, as can seen by his lead on the “Build-Depends on
pkg-php-tools” work, and pleasant to work with. He is able to seek for
advices (like asking for review about packages he was already granted DM
rights for), and to provide them (participating in peer review).

I believe Prach is already an asset for the Debian community, and
deserves to be granted the Developer status.

David Prévot (via nm.debian.org)