Advocacy for Prach Pongpanich

Hello,

I advocate Prach Pongpanich to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

Hello,

I would like to add a few words to advocate Prach Pongpanich.
I had the pleasure to work for some time with Prach Pongpanich inside the
Ruby Team, where he is maintaining ruby-bson, ruby-bson-ext and ruby-mongo.
I have been sponsoring his upload then granted him DM permissions as soon as
he became a DM.

He has been doing a very good work on these packages, working closely with
upstream to solve a few issues, and improve their release process, and I am sure he can be trusted to have unsupervised and unrestricted upload rights, as well as taking part into the decision processes of the project.

I would be glad to count Prach among Debian developers.

with kind regards,

Cédric

Cédric Boutillier (via nm.debian.org)