Aw: Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Tobias Frost

Hello,

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. April 2014 um 09:10 Uhr
> Von: "Thijs Kinkhorst via nm" <thijs@debian.org>
> An: debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org
> Cc: "Tobias Frost" <tobi@coldtobi.de>, nm@debian.org, archive-tobi@nm.debian.org
> Betreff: Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Tobias Frost
>
> Hello,
>
> I recommend to accept Tobias Frost as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
> The account name is tobi.

I recall to once have sponsored something for Tobias, not exactly remembering
what it was, but I do remember the positive experience. Yesterday I skimmed
through his review on the packaging of the upcoming new release of MariaDB
and came (prior to Thijs's summary) to the conclusion that Tobias is ready to
be accepted as a DD.

Steffen