Debian Maintainer application for Victor Seva

I believe that Victor Seva has the technical skills needed to maintain
Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian
maintainer, because:

I've worked with him in two very distinct packaging activities and in
both cases he was clearly up to the task.  In particular we worked on
the linux-wlan-ng package, a stone-age 802.11b wifi driver.  The work
made by Victor is recorded in the changelog file and is remarkable.
More recently I had the pleasure to sponsor his work in the context of
Lua packages.  In particular he has packaged lua-lemock and lua-unit,
that I've sponsored, and that are now in Jessie.  The packages are
relatively new, hence their changelogs are short, still they are based
on dh-lua, a tool he had to learn an master.  Since dh-lua is based on
dh, Victor has proved to master modern packaging tools and practices.

Best,
--
Enrico Tassi