DM application of Victor Seva

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I co‐maintain the packages[0]:
 - asterisk-prompt-es ( pkg-voip )
 - kamailio ( pkg-voip and upstream developer [1])
 - lua-lemock ( pkg-lua )
 - lua-unit ( pkg-lua )

And I've worked on:
 - asterisk ( pkg-voip )
 - gnome-shell-extensions ( pkg-gnome )
 - linux-wlan-ng

I've been around since 2005 with pwc[2], my first package. I'm currently
member of[3]:
 - Debian GNOME Team (Junior Developer)
 - Debian Java packages (Junior Developer)
 - Debian linux-wlan-ng packages (Admin)
 - Debian Lua Packages (Junior Developer)
 - Debian VoIP packaging team (Junior Developer)

My GnuPG key CF5A5068 is signed by some Debian Developers:

-  009B33756B9AAA55 Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta <agi@debian.org>
-  B3464F896AA15948 Ana Beatriz Guerrero López <ana@debian.org>
-  D8DF53FB37E272E8 Michael Prokop <mika@debian.org>

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

[0]
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=linuxmaniac@torreviejawireless.org
[1] http://www.kamailio.org/w/2013/05/new-developer-victor-seva/
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pwc.html