re: DM application of Reuben Thomas

I hereby advocate Reuben as a DM for libpaper, psutils and plptools.
I've been working with him on libpaper (and to a lesser degree on
plptools) and he's done a good job of taking an unloved package, fixing
(nearly) all it's bugs, and ending up doing a fairly major rewrite. His
communication during this process has been very good, including both the
maintainer and last NMUer, and diligent use of the BTS, with clear
explanations of where we are at, reasons for changes, and polite
persistence if an answer is not forthcoing in a reasonable period of
time. HIs coding and packaging standards seem comendably high,

I've also crossed paths with him in previous lives and operating systems
(RiscOS and EPOC) and he seemed a sensible fellow, with a track record
of good code.

We are not overflowing with people stepping up to look after these
unglamorous packages, who are good communicators and prepared to sign up
as DMs/DDs. So I hope we'll snap him up promptly :-)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/