Advocacy for Ole Streicher

Hello,

I advocate Ole Streicher to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

Hi,

I started working with Ole Streicher at the beginning of 2012 when he asked me to sponsor a few packages related to Tcl/Tk (they are some supplementary packages for a scientific software). His packages were always in a good shape and required some changes only for the first few times. For six of them I've given Ole the DM upload permissions. From time to time I do quick review of them, and I've never had to add something to these packages so far. Given this I hereby think that Ole Streicher's work is definitely useful for Debian and he can be trusted to have full, unsupervised, unrestricted upload access to the Debian archive.

Sergei Golovan (via nm.debian.org)