Re: DM application of Ximin Luo

2013/12/20 Ximin Luo <infinity0@gmx.com>
This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages:
- cpp-netlib (sponsor: malat@)
- curlpp (sponsor: thijs@)
- mozilla-gnome-keyring (sponser: lunar@)
and I co‐maintain the packages:
- status-4-evar (sponsor: lunar@, and@, pkg-mozext@)
- tree-style-tab (sponsor: lunar@, and@, pkg-mozext@)
and I have the ongoing ITP packages:
- flashproxy (reviewer: intrigeri@)

My GnuPG key 1318EFAC5FBBDBCE is signed by the Debian Developers Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>, Olly Betts <olly@debian.org>, Luke Faraone <lfaraone@debian.org>.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

--
GPG: 4096R/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
git://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git