Re: DM application of ChangZhuo Chen

ChangZhuo Chen <czchen@gmail.com> writes:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I co‐maintain the package libchewing.
>
> My GnuPG key EC9F 905D 866D BE46 A896  C827 BE0C 9242 03F4 552D is signed by
> the Debian Developers:
>
> Kan-Ru Chen (陳侃如) (keyid: 0x1B132E01CEC6AD46)
> Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu) (keyid: 0xA108FBC534A26946)
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention.

I believe that ChangZhuo Chen has the technical skills needed to
maintain Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian
maintainer, because I've co-worked with him as the upstream of
libchewing project that shows he has very good programming skill to
resolve any technical problems. His is also one of the member of the
pkg-ime team, co-maintains libchewing and libchewing based input method
engines. He is familiar with these packages to maintaining them.

--
Kanru