Debian Maintainer application of Markus Koschany

Hello,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer and to help
further with the packaging work of the Debian Games Team and Debian in general.

I currently maintain the packages byzanz, mediathekview, osmo, pyblosxom,
wbar and xarchiver and I'm co-maintainer of njam and zangband.
For the Debian Java Team I maintain easymock, libgetopt-java, libjide-oss-java
and mockito. I focus on contributing to the Debian Games Team and will
continue to do so. I maintain and co-maintain 22 packages for this team. [1]

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

My GnuPG key 0xD9AD14B9513B51E4 is signed by the following Debian developers:

 * Christoph Martin <chrism@debian.org>
 * Anselm Lingnau <lingnau@debian.org>

Regards,

Markus Koschany