Re: Debian Maintainer application of Markus Koschany

Hello!

On 09/21/2013 04:03 PM, Markus Koschany wrote:
This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer and to help
further with the packaging work of the Debian Games Team and Debian in general.

I have worked with Markus in the past and I am fully supporting his
application to become a DM.

He is very skilled and knows his way around in Debian, both regarding
packaging and the whole infrastructure and politics in general. When
reviewing his packages for sponsorship, I usually have very little
to complain about and I have actually learned many things from him as
well.

He is very busy getting existing packages in the Debian Games Team
into shape and thanks to his efforts, many packages are now up-to-date.
Markus works very fast, tidy and reliable and I really would like to
see him soon to become an official member of the Debian Project. We
can't have enough people with the skills, diligence and professionalism.

Please make this happen ASAP! :)

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz