Re: Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Christian Hofstaedtler

Hi,

2013-09-16 00:12, Enrico Zini:
> Hi Eugene, thanks for the AM report. You were the first to make one now
> that we have many more email notifications, so you get to test a few
> glitches.

Was happy to see this in action :)

> >  * Applicant background
> >
> > None
>
> For future cases, this can be filled via
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2013/08/msg00028.html which is a
> new feature that we probably haven't advertised well enough.

Ack. The approving web interface proposed to copy/write the mail
manually (aka the old way), that's why I (wrongly) assumed that new way
is not in use yet or something.  That part could instead say that 'fill
the bio <there>, AM report is sent automatically from now on'.

As the first feature tester I say much thanks for automating AMs' work
even more, very appreciated! Going to use it right way next time :).

C++ GNU/Linux userspace developer, Debian Developer