Re: Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Christian Hofstaedtler

Hi Eugene, thanks for the AM report. You were the first to make one now
that we have many more email notifications, so you get to test a few
glitches.

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 06:48:18PM -0000, Eugene V. Lyubimkin wrote:

> I recommend to accept Christian Hofstaedtler as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
> The account name is zeha.

This is the automatic AM report feature in action. The From: address was
missing the "via nm" bit, which I should have readded now.

>  * Applicant background
>
> None

For future cases, this can be filled via
http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2013/08/msg00028.html which is a
new feature that we probably haven't advertised well enough.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>