Debian Maintainer application: Emmanuel Bourg

Hi,

I'd like to become a Debian Maintainer to help further with the
packaging of Java libraries and applications. I've packaged 25 updates
to various libraries [1] and I plan to extend this effort to other
important Java APIs.

I have read the Debian Social Contract, the Debian Free Software
Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

My GnuPG key 0xF513C419E4B9D0AC is signed by the following developers:

* Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>
* Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org>

I'd be pleased to join the Debian family and contribute back to a
project I've been relying on extensively over the past years.

Emmanuel Bourg

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ebourg@apache.org