DM application of Matteo Cypriani

Hi,

> I have been using Debian for almost ten years now, and started co-maintaining
> the astyle package with Margarita Manterola (marga) in 2010. In 2011, I
> adopted the packages gvidm, fdutils and ps2eps, and still maintain them. I
> recently started the packaging of Salut à Toi (see ITP #703659), in
> cooperation with Thomas Preud'homme (robotux); the set of packages is not
> uploaded yet, but a fairly usable preliminary version is published at
> <URL:http://people.debian.org/~robotux/pkgs/>.

As Mateo says, he started helping out with astyle in 2010.  In all our
interactions he was always very open to suggestions, and we had good
communication.

He has shown that he is a good maintainer for the packages that he is
helping out with, always looking out for the best possible solution to
issues that might arise and willing to invest more work into making them
even better.

All in all, I consider Mateo ready to become a DM.

--
Regards,
Marga