Re: DM Application of Simon Chopin

On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 05:30:30PM +0200, Simon Chopin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages alot, pytest, audioread, pyacoustid
> and musicbrainzngs under the umbrella of the Python Applications
> Packaging Team for alot and the Debian Python Modules Team for the rest,
> and I co‐maintain the packages beets and chromaprint.
>
> My GnuPG key 855E7273 is signed by the Debian Developer
> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>.
>
> If need be, I'm lurking on IRC under the nick 'laarmen', mainly at
> #debian-mentors, #debian-python and #debian-devel.
>
> Cheers,
> Simon
>
> PS: Just in case, please Cc me in any response as I'm not subscribed :-)

Huzzah! About time!

I've sponsored Simon's work on alot[1], and found each iteration of the
package to be of extremely high quality, and I would like to set DMUA on
this package right now.

He's really friendly to work with, extemely responsive, and I believe
that he will provide a stunning example to other members in the Debian
community, without any reservation.

Fondly,
 Paul

[1]: http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/alot.html