DM Application of Simon Chopin

Hello,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages alot, pytest, audioread, pyacoustid
and musicbrainzngs under the umbrella of the Python Applications
Packaging Team for alot and the Debian Python Modules Team for the rest,
and I co‐maintain the packages beets and chromaprint.

My GnuPG key 855E7273 is signed by the Debian Developer
Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>.

If need be, I'm lurking on IRC under the nick 'laarmen', mainly at
#debian-mentors, #debian-python and #debian-devel.

Cheers,
Simon

PS: Just in case, please Cc me in any response as I'm not subscribed :-)