Re: DM application of Thomas Pierson

On Sáb 21 Abr 2012 10:00:57 Thomas Pierson escribió:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages clementine and libqxt.
>
> My GnuPG key 6E1C720B is signed by the Debian Developer Jérémy Bobbio.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I have worked and sponsored Thomas's packages, and I really think he is able
to upload by himself. He has shown a great understanding of how Debian works
and also great social skills.

He will be very valuable for the project and I really hope him to become a DD
sometime in the future.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
“I don’t think security can solve problems.
We need to teach greater respect.”

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/