DM application of Vincent Hobeïka

Dear Debian lovers,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I have started helping triaging bugs in fop by contacting upstream
mailing lists and reported few bugs here and there (virt-manager, serna-free).
I have reopened an old ITP for vera++ which I am actively working at [1].

I work every day with debian as a C++ developer and I make a strong usage of
tools like fop, docbook, emacs, KWStyle, cmake. Hopefully I may be able to use
vera++ soon too. I may help maintaining packages gravitating around the tools
I use.

My 4096 bits long GnuPG key 0x2965A78F is signed by the future Debian
Developer Mathieu Malaterre (see AM report [2]).
I will try to meet the other DDs around my location (Lyon, France) and
hopefully obtain more signatures (and discover great human beings!).

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

[1]: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=536363
[2]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2012/01/msg00065.html
--
Vincent Hobeïka