Re: DM application of Sascha Steinbiss

On 08/01/2012 02:30 PM, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the ``genometools'' package with the intent of
> creating more, e.g. for the free software written in our research group.
> My GnuPG key 04A3610B is signed by the Debian Developer Steffen Moeller.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I fully support Sascha's DM application. He knows what he is doing,
is very ambitious to bring everything to highest technical levels,
and (as all participants in our regular Debian Med sprints) good to
be around with.

I signed Sascha's key with both my old be9d5339 key before I revoked
it and now also with my new C020EED1 one (dual DD-signed, shipped
with the next keyring update).

Steffen