Re: DM application of Sascha Steinbiss

Hi,

I met Sascha at the Debian Med sprint in Southport and can confirm that
he is on one hand technically capable to create Debian packages and on
the other hand a very welcome member in the Debian Med team.  He has
proven these facts in his packaging of genometools.

I would really welcome if Sascha would become a Debian Maintainer.

Kind regards

        Andreas.