Advocacy for Vasudev Sathish Kamath

Hello,

I advocate Vasudev Sathish Kamath to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

My first interaction with Vasudev probably came with pypdflib package.

Since, then, I've sponsored his many of packages, we almost restructure entire
repository of Debian-Indic-Workers team [1], poked and fixed many upstream
issues (falconpl is the best example) - and Vasudev's both technical and social
skills are up-to Debian standards. He was one of the person behind successful
MiniDebConf at Nitte in 2011 [3].

I'll be more than happy if FD is fine with processing his application.

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-in-workers@lists.alioth.debian.org
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/falconpl.git;a=summary
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConf2011/MangaloreEdition

Kartik Mistry (via nm.debian.org)