Re: Advocating Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans@eds.org>

Hi,

.oO( "ah, this is about DD now, not DM..." ) - I was wondering why people
where advocating hc again... :)

On Montag, 16. Januar 2012, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> I can only fully concur with Felipe. I'm very pleased with his work in
> pkg-multimedia, espcially his pure-data involvment, and would very much
> welcome him as a Debian Developer with full voting rights.

me too! I cannot say much about his technical skills, as I only had the
pleasure to work with him on real life problems during DebConf10, but from
that I can say that I wholeheartly recommend him as a Debian Developer. If he
can transfer his RL skills to Debian land, which I'm quite sure he can (as he
has shown...), he will be a wonderful developer to work with, so,

yay, welcome, Hans-Christoph!

cheers,
	Holger