Re: Advocating Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans@eds.org>

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 07:19:07PM +0000, NM Front Desk wrote:
> Auth-Key: nmauthcbcf8996ab71813df28abf446b7e13ee
> Applicant: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans@eds.org>
>
> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).

Hans-Cristoph has been an active member in the pkg-multimedia team for a
while now, and has done a good job as a Debian Maintainer. His
involvement is currently focused on audio production, mostly maintaining
PureData externals. His involvement at the pkg-multimedia team has been
most welcome, and I would very much like to see Hans-Cristoph become a
full Debian Developer.

--
Saludos,
Felipe Sateler