Re: negative vote for maintainer Michael Gilbert

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 07:28:10PM +0100, Ďoďo wrote:
> 2012/1/4 Moritz Mühlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org>:
> > Sergiusz Pawlowicz <sergiusz@pawlowicz.name> schrieb:

> >> I do second Emil, if you do not have time for three months, you just
> >> should not be a maintainer. You can participate to Debian in other
> >> ways, according to your spare time.
> >>
> >> It is simple like that.
> >
> > Bullocks. That bug was properly handled. Everyone can propose patches,
> > but noone did (you included). I hate squallers like you.
> >

> 1. If proper bug handling means that nothing was done for over 3
> months then god bless Debian ...
> 2. If this is the way how debian developers are discussing, I will not
> try to become one of them ....

Oh, for heaven's sake, could we please stop this? This is a complaint
driven into ridicule and back. We all want to see Debian be better. We
seem to have a disagreement about the proceedings. This all has been
expressed. Can we move on please?

Hauke

--
 .''`.   Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org>               www.jhr-online.de