DM application of Pau Garcia i Quiles

Hello,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages 'witty' (sponsored by Vincent Bernat) and
'libmsn' (sponsored by Sune Vuorela) and I co‐maintain the package 'ace'
(together with Thomas Girard -my sponsor- and Marek Brudka).

My GnuPG key 678B9796 is signed by the Debian Developers Stefano Zacchiroli,
Hector Oron and Jordi Mallach.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org